EXPOGD - Management of law firms
EXPOGD help in the management of files that a law firm resolve. EXPOGD recorded in a diary the actions that are performed on the file during the active life of the same, and issues the necessary bills as the case requires the record.
- Records management requires customer data, INSURANCE, opposites, opposing counsel, prosecutors OWN, ATTORNEYS CONTRARY, EMPLOYEES, AGENCIES, and tried.
- The life cycle of a record, starts with the record high, then several actions that are billed up to the time of resolution and file archiving is incorporated.
- The incorporation of a series of actions can sort them and are managed from a diary to record how ALERTS.
- The actions of each of the files were billed according to a pre-established accounts. That is, from the corresponding valuations of each of the accounts Performance, and these, in turn conform seats invoices.
- An archive FILE HISTORICAL RECORDS goes to. However, it is possible to restore a file to resume the case file.
- It is possible to incorporate a EXPOGD restrictions, for example, data of a delegation can not be viewed from another delegation under any circumstances.
- The head office fits like any other delegation, a delegation manages some users, but not all users can see the records of all delegations.
- EXPOGD manage user permissions for delegations on the Oracle platform.
- EXPOGD has four modules: settings, security, masters, RECORDS of files.
- You can hire a minimum of five users per delegation, and ask increments of 5 users. The best case is that every lawyer has an office a user to track their records, although the central secretary manage the detail of the records.